Artist Eligibility Requirements for CAST Participants
Entry Fee: $175.00
Application Period: May 1st - June 15th
Participation in CAST is open exclusively to CSA members. To apply, CSA members must be in good standing and current on dues. Artists not living in Corrales may apply for membership to CSA. Membership guidelines and application can be downloaded from www.corralessocietyofartists.org.
Members interested in participating in CAST can complete a CAST application online at www.corralessocietyofartists.org. The fee can also be paid online. If desired, applications and fees can also be mailed to: CSA, PO Box 3717, Corrales, NM 87048. . Applications can be downloaded from the website however members are encouraged to apply and pay fees online.
Application and fees are due no later than June 15th.
All CAST participants will be required to provide volunteer services for one or more of the jobs needed to make CAST a success. Information will be sent separately to members to communicate their choice of jobs.
Venues for participants not living in Corrales can be secured by individual artists. CSA will assign artists needing a venue.
Members will need to email one image for use in the program catalog. Images should be sent as JPEGS with a resolution of 300 dpi and a size no smaller than 5" x 7" (1500 x 2100 pixels). Please identify all images with your name and title and 2021 CATALOG (J. Smith, Red Rose, CATALOG).
The CSA Member Profile Page will used as the CAST artist page. If a CAST participant did not submit images and contact information for a CSA member profile page, a page can be created for you by CSA. Members can up to 8 images of their artwork, a personal image and statement and personal contact information (phone, email address, website, etc.) to email@example.com.
Entry fees will not be refunded after June 30th. Cancellations must be in writing and mailed to: CSA, PO Box 3717, Corrales, NM 87048. Phone calls and email notification are not acceptable. Cancellations received after June 15th will not be refunded.
CAST Artwork Requirements
- All 2D art cannot exceed 625 square inches including frame.
- All 2D art must be framed or have a suitable presentation. Prints that are just matted will not be accepted.
- All 3D art cannot exceed 2’w x 2’d, height is flexible depending on location in preview gallery. Please plan to bring a pedestal or display table to show the art.
- Questions about the size or presentation of the art should be directed to Chip Babb at CAST@corralessocietyofartists.org
- All artwork must be in good condition and must be clean.
- The Director of the show may refuse any art that does not adhere to these criteria.
- A CAST Studio may only show and sell art produced by a registered member of the 2021 event.
- All art shown and sold must meet CSA standards as set forth in the membership guidelines.
- Participants are allowed to show only art with which they have been accepted into CSA during their membership application process.
- Reception: Sept. 9th
- Studio Tour: Sept. 11-12
- Times: 10am - 5pm