Artist Eligibility Requirements for CAST Participants
- Entry Fee: $175
- Deadline: Jan 18, 2019
Only members of CSA may participate in CAST. To apply for CAST, CSA members must be in good standing and current on dues. Artists not living in Corrales may apply for membership to CSA. Membership guidelines and application can be downloaded from www.corralessocietyofartists.org.
This year, all CSA members will be emailed a CAST application, eligibility requirements and instructions to mail the entry fee in with their application. Future registration and fee payment will be done online. Applications and checks should be mailed to: CSA, PO Box 3717, Corrales, NM 87048.
All CAST participants will be required to provide volunteer services for one or more of the jobs needed to make CAST a success. Information will be sent separately to members to communicate their choice of jobs.
Venues for participants not living in Corrales can be secured by individual artists contacting artists who live in Corrales. Venues will be assigned to artists needing assistance in finding a venue.
Members will need to email one image for use in the program catalog. Images should be sent as JPEGS with a resolution of 300 dpi and a size no smaller than 5" x 7" (1500 x 2100 pixels). Be sure to identify all images with your name and title. Images should be emailed to Glen Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Application fees and new images are due no later than Jan. 18, 2018.
The CSA Member Profile Page will used as this year’s CAST artist page. Members’ pages will be accessible through the CSA members’ list and the CAST participant list. If a CAST participant did not submit images and contact information for a CSA Member Profile Page, a page can be still be created by the member sending 6-10 images of their artwork and personal contact information (phone, email address, website, etc.) to email@example.com.
Entry fees will not be refunded after Feb. 28, 2018. Cancellations must be in writing and mailed to: CSA, PO Box 3717, Corrales, NM 87048. Phone calls and email notification are not acceptable. Cancellations received after Feb. 28, 2018 are nonrefundable.
CAST Artwork Requirements
- All 2D art cannot exceed 625 square inches including frame.
- All 2D art must be framed or have a suitable presentation. Prints that are just matted will not be accepted.
- All 3D art cannot exceed 2’w x 2’d, height is flexible depending on location in preview gallery. Please plan to bring a pedestal or display table to show the art.
- Questions about the size or presentation of the art should be directed to Glen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All artwork must be in good condition and must be clean.
- The Director of the show may refuse any art that do not adhere to these criteria.
- A CAST Studio may only show and sell art produced by a registered member of the 2018 event.
- All art shown and sold must meet CSA standards as set forth in the membership guidelines.
- Participants are allowed to show only art with which they have been accepted into CSA during their membership application process.
- Reception: Thursday, May 2
- Studio Tour: May 4-5
- Times: 10am - 5pm